Skip to main content

My Dream Home


So I heard if you have pictures of things you want and have a positive mind you might just get them. So heres a few things on my want list.

Palm trees surrounding the house.


A Grand Foyer.


Lots of windows in the Living Room is a most


Open kitchen with a view.



An outside Dinning Room.



Home Movie Theater who doesnt want one of those.


Got to have a Guest Rooms.


Guest Bathroom.



Laundry Room.

\

My own Personal Gym.



Master Bedroom of course.



Master ensuite.



What every girl needs her on master closet.



A cool room for Xavier.



A home office.


And to top it off I would like my own beach resort as my backyard.

My Dream Car



This is going to be in my driveway some day....
If you make a donation to the help Sammy get a Porche foundation every dollar will go well to me and you will be able to take a picture of it okay okay ill let you touch it. 

Well overall we have been blessed with a beutifull apartment with things in it that are ASWOME so im not complaning God has giving us the things that we need for now and for that I am greatfull.

The 3 Mooreketeers,








Comments

  1. You are so funny! and uh heck ya, who wouldn't want all the amazing stuff, not to mention the freakin CLOSET!! omg that was beautiful I almost teared up! haha jk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment